2014:Webinar on Self-Publishing
- Turn your book into an Audio book with Howard Vanes of Letswritebooks.net
- What is the right publishing platform for you? with Brooke Warner http://shewritespress.com/self-publishing-at-the-edge-panelists/
- Connecting readers to your voice: How to avoid what most authors get wrong with social media with Dan Blank www.wegrowmedia.com
- Book marketing mastermind with Joanna Penn www.thecreativePenn.com
- How to sell large quantities of books to non-traditional book markets with Brian Jud http://shewritespress.com/self-publishing-at-the-edge-panelists/
- Indie Author Panel: Find out the how of bestselling authors
- Jane Graves (http://www.janegraves.com)
- Jana De Leon (http://janadeleon.com)
- Theresa Ragan (http://www.theresaragan.com)
- How to quickly and easily create dozens of revenue streams from any book with John C. Robinson http://shewritespress.com/self-publishing-at-the-edge-panelists/
Your question: Was it worth your time? You bet, I found out more information on the do's and don'ts of self-publishing than I have in the past three conference I've attended. I learned a ton about the marketing. I learn about how to develop the right audience platform. The Author Panel was unbelievably candid and forthright with information, encouragement, and enthusiasm. Theresa Ragan, on of the panelist, grossed a million dollars in 2013 entirely publishing ebooks.
The panelist were not all five star presenters, but there were slides to copy, video panels, and discussions on the book business. Was it worth 7.5 hours? Yes! It also was a steal at $19.95. If you ever see this webinar offered at its original price of $89.95, it is worth it.
information never was redundant. All presenters gave you helpful websites as resources for building your self-publishing business.
I would encourage anyone who is looking for a way to have a place to write, www.shewritespress.com is a site to browse. They have many opportunities for writers of all skill levels.