Be Strategic: Blog
A blog consists of short concise valuable prose use by information seekers. This audience receives something of value. Your blog readership helps to build and expand a platform for your books, speaking engagements, articles, and classes you create.
The key components of successful blogs:
- Choose a name or URL (It is your brand)
- Make sure the software platform works for you and readers
- Consistency is key for building an audience
- Define the purpose for your blog
- Create a flexible annual blog plan
- Make it easy for your readers to find your blog
- Learn to use 'Post Settings'
- Analyze your blog's data
- Make sure your audience responds to your blog
- Have fun with your blog
These links are resources to help you start a blog: